This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional with a strong Analog & Digital Electrical Engineering background. The position will support critical component shortages and other design activities for a tactical radio product and accessories. The successful candidate will work closely with both the design engineering community and all operational resources to enable continuous manufacturing. Other program support is also required to enable new business opportunities.
- Responsible for architecting, designing, developing, modifying, evaluating and integrating electronic equipment, electronic parts, components, or integrated circuitry for complex, high performance hardware systems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and issues based on technical challenge and revenue impact.
- Diverse product development knowledge from component selection through change orders and factory implementation.
- Analyzes electrical requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Extensive hands-on experience with test equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators etc. to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluate results.
- May use high level programming language to configure programmable logic devices.
- Includes the application of specialized skill sets including digital, analog, FPGA, DSP, CCA, power, antenna, RF and control systems knowledge as required.
- Provide timely and thorough response to issues that impact continuous production and generation of revenue in the JROC focus factories with staffing and problem-solving expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience OR Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Must have experience designing, tuning and analyzing, and optimizing state of the art Analog & Digital electronic circuits
- Experience utilizing signal processing algorithms in FPGAs and software
- Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
We value our employees! First Consulting staff members have access to a great benefits package including 401K match. We would welcome the chance to speak with you about your skills as they relate to the Analog/Digital Hardware Engineer position. Please send your resume to our recruiter, Sam Ehteshami, at firstname.lastname@example.org.