We have a need for a senior level Embedded Software Engineer with strong Linux and C/C++ skills to enhance our project team. A large majority of the work can be done remotely, but there is also the opportunity to be onsite if you prefer that type of collaboration. Efforts will include designing, coding and testing real-time embedded software to support communication products. This is a great position for a solid engineer who likes to see their individual contribution become a vital part of a big project.
Software Engineer Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience developing embedded software-based engineering solutions.
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle including software requirements analysis, design, implementation/coding, testing (including software unit testing), integration, and automation tools.
- Embedded C or C++ experience.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with QNX (ideally) or embedded Linux
- Familiarity with UML design modeling techniques preferred.
- Experience working in a CMM (Capability Maturity Model) Level 3 environment
- Ability to analyze and debug software and related hardware issues.
- US Citizenship is required for engineers working on this project
- Candidates within easy driving distance to Rochester NY strongly preferred
We would welcome the chance to speak with you about your skills as they relate to the Embedded Software Engineer position. Please send your resume to our recruiter, Sam Ehteshami, at email@example.com.